Monday, April 6, 2009

A quick one



Last Tuesday, sometimes around lunch time, I was engrossed in some stuff at work when reception buzzed me saying that there's something I need to pick up from out front. While I was walking out I was just trying to figure out what could it be? Could hubz have sent me flowers? Because I just mentioned to him the week before last that it has been ages since he last sent me flowers for no reason. He used to do that ALL the time. When I was pregnant, he even special ordered flowers that doesn't smell cause I couldn't smell any sweet smelling flowers throughout my pregnancy, so much so that we completely stopped buying fresh flowers for the house altogether!

So I walked very slowly to the reception and when I saw the huge basket I couldn't stop smiling. OMG, my sweet sweet hubz. And then of course, the accompanying card.. to quote a friend from work, "he must be the last romantic chinaman alive"! Hahahahahaha.

I know, you must be thinking what a load of bulls that I need to even post flowers my hubz sent me, well, there's another reason for that. Hubz sort of saw this blog and made a passing remark that now it's all about baby, baby, baby when it used to be all about him, all the time. Hehe. My poor little thing. What he did not realise is that I do talk about him although yes, it's true that I write mostly about Nia. So now there's something nice to write about him, I'm doing so.

If you see this post babe, know that I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment