Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Party Countdown

It's odd but I'm getting butterflies in my tum just thinking of Nia's party this Saturday! I pray please let it not rain, like it was this past weekend, it doesn't matter if it gets boiling hot like this pask weekend so long as it doesn't rain. Abby's been planning all sorts of games for the kids so we need the good weather to let the kids have some fun!

I'm almost done with the deco, just a bit more to go, that is the cut out flowers for the cake table which I haven't even started on yet, yikes! Am actually looking forward to getting those done in the next couple of days, after Nia's gone to sleep.. hmmm.. we'll see

Oh, btw, Nia received a very useful birthday present from Auntie Kim, oh sorry, from her boyfriend, Zach, that we got to use yesterday. Oh my, was she a happy girl in it?! See for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment