Friday, December 12, 2008

Duffy- my fav singer for the year 2008


Yes, believe it or not, I have favourite singers that last through the year! I've had Shakira year, Joss Stone year, one massively funky Massive Attack year, and the list goes on.. LOL

Truth is I discovered Duffy on MTV and have been in love with her from the time i heard her song "mercy"! The lyrics here is from my favourite song from her album Rockferry. I don't know, I think I'm a little biased in a sense that I usually have heightened respect for artist/singer who writes their own stuff as compared to those who just sing what others have written, so, u know, I love Duffy more for wringing her heart out in all her songs!!

I'm still figuring out how to upload the music file and if it would breach any copyrights whatsoever, so no music till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment