Monday, November 29, 2010

A Green Eyed Monster

Everytime someone visits us and goes straight to the baby, someone else clams up and refuses to speak and sometimes become a tad too sensitive that the slightest thing seem to turn on the waterworks! Once my father came around and went straight to the baby and after a while handed the baby over to me and called for the older one and she just flatly refused him. And she stood firm by her decision. It took my father a long long time to coax her into giving him a hug.

Today, my sis came by and went straight to the baby. The older one asked for water, poured half of it on the mattress pad she was standing on (which I just let go) and held the cup to her mouth and stood that way for a good 10 minutes! Imagine that? Ten whole minutes. What resolve. What determination. Don't you think?

So finally when I asked her what she's holding the cup to her mouth that way for, she threw the cup away and started crying. Only then I realised that she was upset my sister didn't hug and kiss her and play with her first before the baby. My poor little green eyed monster.

mike zakowski - our fav monsters inc. character

No comments:

Post a Comment