Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bon Ton Resort Langkawi

Just a quick one.. this is the place I MUST go to! I just love 4 poster beds and especially the outdoor bath! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr...




The other hotel/resort that I enjoyed immensely was Avillion PD! Yes, yes, I know, PD, as a beach, sucks MAJOR but Avillion is somethin else! The chalets are on stilts, (yes, like in Pangkor Laut and lots of other island resorts in the Pacific Oceans) the bathroom is open air, part of the bathroom floor is covered in clear glass so that you could see the sea water underneath! Very THE cool, like capital C cool, you know what I mean? Let me see if I have some pix. The gist of it is I think I just have this thing for outdoor bath, so any place with outdoor bath will be on top of my list! Next year it's Japamala, definitely!
here goes, the bathroom in avillion.. the blue mosaic wall, well there's no roof over that!

and, what do you know! another 4-poster bed! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment