Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh My Bottle!

I've not exposed the little one to bottle yet, we tried a few times when she was about 2 months old, but it didn't work. She has flatly refused to drink expressed milk from the bottle the few times I've left her home and went out to run errands, that my mum had to spoon feed the milk to her.

Guess what? Now, at 22 weeks, she wants a bottle! Why? because the che-che drinks milk from the bottle lying down next to her, and she's been trying to grab it all these while and suddenly a couple of days back she managed to wrestle the bottle from her che-che and was trying to put the teat into her mouth, when I dived in to rescue (the bottle) of course!

There goes my plan to weaning her from breast straight to sippy cup! Dang!


Yea, to avoid further injury (to the bottle and babies) I took out her bottle, that has been unused since the last attempt by mum, and filled it with some cooled boiled water and gave it to her. Look at the joy!

3 comments: