Monday, June 8, 2009

Music of the year - 2009

Yea, so here we go again.. my favourite singer/band of this year ~ that I cannot get enough of ~ is The Script. If you have been on a different planet or under some tempurung, you are forgiven for not knowing who they are! :oP
I particularly ((HEART)) the lead singer Danny O'Donoghue's voice ~ gosh, how do I explain it, it's so lunak, yes, that's the perfect word for it, I can't think of a suitable one in English, sorry about that. Plus, it also helps that Danny is oh-so-cute! I know, I know I shouldn't still sound like a 15-year-old, but I say it as it is, he is cute, what else can I say? Nah, see for yourself (pix from MTV.com)! Please don't ask which one is Danny, isn't it OBVIOUS? Duh?!
I admit, I've always had a thing for boys who wear their hearts on their sleeves, but ONLY in singers/musicians.. I don't think I could live with such a boy, but I love listening to them croon.. hmmmmm *off to la-la land now*

No comments:

Post a Comment